Personal Injury Lawyer
It takes only a moment for a terrible accident to happen, but the resulting pain and emotional distress can last a lifetime. Serious injuries, hospital stays, long-term rehabilitation, and sometimes even permanent disability or disfigurement can make it difficult to move on with your life. Some people never fully recover. Beyond the physical and emotional trauma, the cost of medical care and the impact of lost income can put a huge financial burden on your family. With your expenses piling up and your emergency funds dwindling, you need the help of the best accident attorneys. For over 20 years, our experienced, highly rated, and compassionate personal injury lawyers have been fighting for injury victims just like you.
When you or a family member is injured or killed due to someone else's negligence, you have the right to receive compensation for your personal injuries. But you must take action to preserve this right. Our aggressive injury attorneys know what is on the line for your family, emotionally, physically and financially. We will fight to recover the best possible settlement for you so you can move on with your life.Accident Lawyers You Can Trust
Hiring a lawyer for any reason is daunting, but it is especially scary if your life and health are on the line. You may wonder “Am I making the right choice?” We understand this fear. It is difficult to trust a lawyer with something so important to your life. That is why we put the work into developing each attorney-client relationship from the ground up, building trust as we go. When you hire a personal injury attorney at The Collins Law Firm, you will know you have made the right choice. From day one, we foster open and honest communication with our clients, keeping you informed of important developments in your case and involving you in every consequential decision. We are not just working for you; we are working with you to achieve the best possible results. That is because our lawyers treat your case the way we would want our own or a family member’s case to be treated.With the Skill, Experience, and Preparation You Need
Our personal injury lawyers are exceptional. It is not just that they are highly educated and extremely experienced. They are also incredibly dedicated to making each case the best it can be, through meticulous preparation and attention to detail. We pore through every document to find the most compelling evidence, research the best legal precedent for our cases, craft the most articulate legal briefs and think outside the box to formulate legal arguments to win our cases. Our opponents may have unlimited resources, but we can stand toe-to-toe with them on every front. We are more prepared, more committed, and more aggressive than our opponents, and we are unafraid to take them on in a negotiation or at trial.For the Exceptional Results You Want
When you are facing life with a devastating injury, your future and peace of mind depend on the outcome of your personal injury case. You need the best lawyer possible to fight for you. Our top-rated personal injury lawyers have the experience and the dedication to help you recover the full compensation to which you are entitled. Over the years, we have recovered well over $40,000,000 in compensation for injury victims and their families, including an $8.1 million wrongful death bus accident settlement, a 7.2 million toxic tort personal injury settlement, a $4.7 million medical malpractice verdict, a $2.5 million slip and fall settlement, and a $1.35 million car accident settlement. Moreover, we are highly rated as Super Lawyers, and our firm is ranked as one of the Best Law Firms in Illinois. For us, winning your case is the only option.Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our Naperville-based trial attorneys provide aggressive legal representation on behalf of individuals and families all over Illinois who are suffering due to:
- Auto accidents: Accidents that involve cars, ridesharing companies, buses, bicycles, pedestrians, and all types of driver errors and negligence
- Motorcycle accidents: Accidents involving motorcycles and other vehicles such as cars, trucks, or buses, which can be very serious for the motorcycle rider.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving trucks of all kinds, including commercial trucks, delivery vans, fuel trucks, and 18-wheel tractor-trailers.
- Wrongful death: Any accident that causes the death of another person due to negligence or error.
- Traumatic brain injury: A serious brain injury caused by an event such as a car accident, a birth injury, medical malpractice, a sports injury, a serious fall, or another head trauma
- Medical malpractice: Surgical errors, birth injuries, failure to diagnose, failure to treat, hospital administrative errors, and medication errors
- Nursing home neglect or abuse: Emotional, physical or financial abuse, as well as negligent care that causes physical injury or emotional harm, that occurs to a resident in a nursing home
- Exposure to toxic chemicals: Exposure to toxic chemicals in your air or water which can cause serious harm and long-term health issues
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Premises liability cases that result from broken walkways, spilled liquids, slippery substances, broken handrails, poor lighting, and other negligent property maintenance
- Defective products: Defective medical devices, automobiles, construction equipment failures, and other negligent product design, distribution or marketing practices
- Abuse / Neglect of the Disabled: Abuse or neglect that is perpetrated on a disabled person in a group home, assisted living, or residential care facility
- Pedestrian Accidents: Serious accidents that occur when a pedestrian is hit by a vehicle whose driver is at fault in the accident
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: Accidents that occur as a result of negligence or error on the part of a rideshare driver. The victim may be a driver of another vehicle or a passenger in the Uber or Lyft.
- Burn trauma: A serious burn injury or scar obtained as a result of someone’s negligence or a fire
- Spinal cord injuries: A serious injury to the spine caused by an accident, a sports injury, or medical malpractice.
- Dog bite injuries: Serious injuries that result when someone is bitten by another individual’s aggressive and unrestrained dog
The insurance companies are always trying to get you to settle for the smallest amount possible. That is why you need an experienced, aggressive attorney on your side. Our lawyers are not just concerned with getting you a quick settlement. Our careful legal preparation, tough negotiating skills, and record as successful trial lawyers will put pressure on the other side to offer a fair settlement. And if our opponent refuses to settle, we will continue to fight aggressively for you, at trial if necessary. And we will pursue every option available to secure as much compensation as possible—for past and future lost income, medical bills, disability, disfigurement, and pain and suffering--so that you will not have to worry about your financial future. Rest assured knowing that we have the resources to recover the most money possible for you.Experience the Best: Call The Collins Law Firm Today
If you have been seriously injured or made sick because of the negligence of another person or company, you need a wining attorney on your side. You have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury case, so do not delay. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney about your case. Let us handle the difficult legal work on your behalf while you focus on getting back on your feet. We take all our personal injury cases on a contingency basis, so, you will owe us nothing unless we secure compensation on your behalf. Call us at (630) 527-1595 for experienced, aggressive representation. Why settle for less than the best?
Other Resources: Feel free to visit our personal injury blog to learn more about legal developments and what you should do if you are ever hurt in an accident.
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Slip and Fall
- Abuse / Neglect of the Disabled
- Defective Products
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- How Long Will My Personal Injury Case Take?
- Birth Injury
- Dog Bites