Lisle Car Accident Attorneys
Suburban Lisle, in DuPage County, is home to approximately 23,270 people. The residents of Lisle experience a blend of urban and suburban advantages. One of the notable features of Lisle is its accessibility. This village is ideally positioned just 25 miles west of Chicago. Its location at the intersection of two major interstate highways gives residents access to the entire expressway system in the Chicago area, making Lisle convenient for commuters.
This accessibility, however, also contributes to excess traffic and car accidents in the area. So, it is no wonder that Lisle residents occasionally need the help of an experienced Lisle car accident lawyer. At the Collins Law Firm, we have been helping Lisle car crash victims for over 25 years. If you have been hurt in a car accident in Lisle, call us at (630) 527-1595 to get professional help from a car accident attorney who will make sure you get the maximum compensation for your injuries.Expressways Near Lisle, IL
I-88 (East-West Tollway)
The I-88 can be accessed at the following locations:
- Naperville Road - Entrance and exit ramps in both directions.
- Route 53 - Eastbound entrance ramp and westbound exit ramp.
- Ogden Avenue - Entrance and exit ramps in both directions.
I-355 (North-South Tollway)
The I-355 can be accessed at the following locations:
- Ogden Avenue - Entrance and exit ramps in both directions.
- Maple Avenue - Entrance and exit ramps in both directions.
Other major roads in Lisle:
- U.S. Highway 34 (Ogden Avenue) is a major commercial corridor that stretches across the nation.
- Lisle Ogden Avenue Corridor is approximately 3 miles long.
- State Highway 53 (Lincoln Avenue / Route 53) is a major North and South corridor.
According to IDOT’s City Summary Crash report for 2021:
- There were 353 Lisle car accidents involving 685 vehicles. Sixty-four of these accidents resulted in injuries while three resulted in death.
- A total of eighty-four people were injured in car crashes in Lisle and five people were killed. Fourteen of the injuries were classified as A injuries, thirty-five were classified as B injuries, and the remaining thirty-five were classified as C injuries.
- Surprisingly, severe weather was only to blame in fifty-nine of the recorded Lisle car accidents; the other 294 happened in clear weather.
- More accidents happened in daylight hours than at nighttime, with most car accidents happening between 7 am and 8 pm.
- Monday and Friday were the most dangerous days of the week for driving in Lisle, with 36.54% of all accidents occurring on these 2 days alone compared to the other five. Sunday was the safest day to drive in Lisle, Illinois.
- Drivers aged 25-39 accounted for the highest number of accidents in Lisle. Young adults aged 25-29 had more car accidents than any other age group.
- Only 13 alcohol-impaired drivers were involved in Lisle 2021 car crashes and only 2 were involved in drugs.
- 163 of the 353 crashes occurred on principal arterial roads while the rest occurred on interstate tollways or local roads and streets.
If you or someone you care about has suffered severe injuries in a car accident in Lisle, your car accident lawyer may seek financial compensation for any of the following damages:
- Medical Expenses and Bills You can seek compensation for both current and future medical costs related to your injuries, including expenses for hospitalization, surgery, medication, physical therapy, medical equipment, and psychological counseling.
- Other Expenses You may be eligible to receive reimbursement for any out-of-pocket expenses directly linked to your auto accident, such as transportation costs and childcare expenses.
- Lost Income In the event that your injuries prevent you from working, you can seek compensation for the income you have lost, as well as any potential future loss of earning capacity.
- Physical and Emotional Distress You have the right to receive compensation for the physical and emotional suffering resulting from your injuries. This includes damages for pain and suffering, including conditions like anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
- Diminished Quality of Life You may be entitled to compensation for the negative impact on your life caused by your injuries. This encompasses any disabilities that caused you to lose your ability to engage in activities or hobbies that you previously enjoyed before your accident.
- Disfigurement You may be entitled to damages for any permanent disfigurement, such as scarring or loss of limbs, caused by your car accident.
- Wrongful Death If you have lost a loved one in a fatal car crash, you may have grounds to seek damages, which can cover expenses related to a funeral, loss of companionship, and loss of financial support.
The Collins Law Firm has a history of success helping car crash victims. Our car accident attorneys know how to advocate effectively for clients who have suffered severe injuries in car accidents. Allow us to leverage our experience to secure comprehensive and equitable compensation for you.
Our Lisle accident attorneys can:
- Conduct a comprehensive examination of your accident, including the possibility of consulting experts, to establish the cause of the incident, and identify the responsible party.
- Devise a strategy for attaining the highest achievable compensation for you.
- Evaluate the value of your car accident claim to determine its worth accurately.
- Interview witnesses and get statements from them.
- Represent you in traffic court proceedings.
- Gather essential documents, such as:
- The police report.
- Medical bills and records.
- Reports from attending physicians.
- Photographs/videos of the accident scene, including the possibility of obtaining surveillance footage from nearby establishments like gas stations or ATMs.
- Images of vehicle damage and injuries.
- Estimates for car repairs.
- Eyewitness statements.
- Cell phone records and other electronic evidence.
- Information on automaker recalls.
- Lost wage forms from your employer.
- Data from the vehicle's Black Box.
- Advocate fiercely on your behalf to secure the most favorable outcome possible.
- Ensure that all your documentation is filed accurately and within the designated time limit.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to avoid the need for a trial and secure the maximum compensation available.
- Act as your legal representative in court if the insurance company refuses to reach a settlement.
At The Collins Law Firm, we are dedicated to assisting individuals who have suffered injuries in car accidents. Our team of Lisle car accident attorneys has experience handling injury cases just like yours. As tenacious and assertive trial lawyers, we have the skills necessary to advocate effectively for accident victims and their families. If you have sustained injuries in a car accident, reach out to our Lisle injury lawyers for a free consultation. Call us at (630) 527-1595 or fill out our contact form to discuss your legal rights and available courses of action.