When you or a family member is injured or killed due to someone else's negligence, you have the right to receive compensation for your personal injuries. Compensation for your injuries includes things like past and future medical bills, past and future lost income, and your pain and suffering.
At The Collins Law Firm, we are committed to helping our clients recover the full compensation to which they are entitled. Over the past 20 years, we have recovered millions in compensation for injury victims and their families. Contact us to put this experience to work for you.
Our Naperville, Illinois-based trial attorneys provide aggressive legal representation on behalf of individuals and families who are suffering due to:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Accidents that involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, and other victims of driver errors and negligence
- Medical malpractice: Surgical errors, birth injuries, failure to diagnose, failure to treat, hospital administrative errors, and medication errors
- Defective products: Defective medical devices, automobiles, construction equipment failures, and other negligent product design, distribution or marketing practices
- Nursing home neglect or abuse: Emotional, physical or financial abuse, as well as negligent care that causes physical injury or emotional harm
- Exposure to toxic chemicals: Environmental contamination due to exposure to hazardous fumes or substances that cause harm immediately or over time
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Premises liability cases that result from broken walkways, spilled liquids, slippery substances, broken handrails, poor lighting and other negligent property maintenance
- Construction and workplace injuries: Falls from scaffolding, equipment malfunction, equipment operator errors, and other injuries that happen on construction sites or on the job
Let Our Personal Injury Attorneys Fight For You
Our lawyers are not just concerned with getting you a quick settlement. We pursue resolutions that allow our clients to move on with their lives in a positive way. We thoroughly prepare for each case expecting that it will be tried before a jury, and we pursue every option available to secure as much compensation as possible, so that you will not have to worry about medical bills and lost wages.
Call The Collins Law Firm
If you are sick or injured and unable to work and provide for your family, contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced lawyer about your case. Let us handle the difficult legal work on your behalf while you focus on getting back on your feet. We take all of our personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning you will owe us nothing if we fail to secure compensation on your behalf.
Other Resources: Feel free to visit our personal injury blog to learn more about legal developments and what you should do if you are ever hurt in an accident. Or visit our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about car and motorcycle accidents.