Jordan C. Olejniczak
Jordan Olejniczak joined The Collins Law Firm in 2016 as an associate attorney. He focuses his practice on banking, finance and commercial litigation, where he represents banks, lenders, manufacturing companies, developers, and other businesses.
In November 2014, Jordan was admitted to the Illinois Bar. Prior to joining The Collins Law Firm, Jordan worked as an associate attorney for a firm in Downers Grove, Illinois, practicing in the areas of commercial, banking, and personal injury litigation.
Jordan graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Northern Illinois University College of Law. While attending law school, Jordan was a law clerk for a prestigious Naperville Personal Injury Law Firm. Jordan was a member of the Student Bar Association. Jordan also competed in the 2012 Trial Advocacy Mock Trial Competition.
Prior to attending law school, Jordan graduated from Northern Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation, Banking, Finance
- Illinois, 2014
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2014
- Honors: Dean’s List - Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, & Spring 2014
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Mock Trial Competition, Fall 2012
- Honors: Student Bar Association
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois
- B.S. - December, 2009
- Major: Political Science – Public Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association